5 Reasons To Invest In A Vacuum With A HEPA Filtervacmaster
Many people worry about the air quality outside of their homes and may even stay home if there’s a smog warning, but comparatively few people concern themselves with the air quality inside of their homes. And that’s a shame, really.
There are lots of reasons why the air quality in your home should be important to you, since the air you breathe can either facilitate good health or lead to ill health. As it turns out, one way to improve the air quality in your dwelling is to get a vacuum-equipped with a HEPA filter.
In order to help you make up your mind, we’re presenting five reasons to invest in a vacuum with a HEPA filter. No. 5 will probably surprise you.
- Superior Filter: The HEPA filter is superior to other filters. This is not just marketing jargon. The hepa filter meets the rigorous demands of the U.S. HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) requirement of capturing 99.97 per cent of all particles that are at least 0.3 microns. Meanwhile, most other vacuums send dust back into circulation where you and your family may breathe it in.
- Long Lasting: HEPA filters do not deteriorate in terms of efficiency after being used for a long time. This cannot be said for other types of air purification systems and other electronic filters that decline in usefulness as time goes on. HEPA filters, believe it or not, work better as they become dirtier.
- Good for Asthma Sufferers: Using a vacuum equipped with a HEPA filter, you might be able to lessen the likelihood of asthma attacks in your home. The reason for this is that HEPA filters capture allergens in your house, which makes the house safer for asthma sufferers. It’ll help people with other respiratory ailments as well.
- Allergy Relief: A vacuum equipped with a HEPA filter will be able to capture the sorts of pollutants, such as pet dander and pollen, that can wreak havoc on allergy sufferers.
- Lowers Heart Disease Risk: You may be surprised to hear that there is some evidence that HEPA filters might lower the risk of having a heart attack. How? HEPA filters successfully capture some types of air pollution that can increase risk factors for heart disease.
Yes, there are advantages to getting a vacuum with a HEPA filter. In addition to all the benefits, you’ll be able to benefit from a vacuum that will be dependable for many years into the future.