FilterQueen Defender Room Air Cleaner
- About the Product
- Product Manuals
One of the most advanced and effective medical recirculating air cleaners available is the FilterQueen® Defender®.
Lightweight & portable, it is easily move from room to room, providing a healthier home or work environment.
The FilterQueen® Defender® uses a 360° Intake & Exhaust which means that polluted air is pulled in from all sides through both filters. Secure Seal Technology ensures that pure, clean air returns to the room.
The air inside your home can be up to 5x more polluted than the air outside. The Defender Air Purifier captures 99.99% of particles down to 0.1 micron. Lightweight and portable, it is easily moved from room to room. Quiet, 24-operation allows for a significant reduction in airborne pollutants and dust, allowing you to breathe easier and get a great night’s sleep.
HEPA is the industry standard (99.97% at 0.3 micron), but the FilterQueen® Defender® filters have been independently tested to remove 99.99% of particles down to 0.1 micron. Easy to maintain, the Medi-Filter Cartridge (recommended to change once per year) provides three times better-than-hepa filtration to remove pollutants such as dust, dust mites, and mold spores. The Enviropure Charcoal Wrap (recommended to change every 6 months) made with HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption) material, is highly effective at removing pollutants such as pet odours, cooking odours, and tobacco smoke.
- 3x better than HEPA filtration
- 700 sq ft coverage
- Dimensions: 17.5” height x 12.25” diameter
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Speed Controls: 3
- Motor: Brushless high efficiency motor (100,000 life expectancy) 120/60Hz/85W
- Amps: 0.90 (high), 0.43 (medium), 0.27 (low)
- Air Outlet: 360° Pure Top Release
- Decibels: High Speed – 65, Medium Speed – 56, Low Speed – 46
- Filtration Level: > 99.99% at 0.1 micron
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 99.999%
- Ozone-free (ozone is harmful to the environment)
- Warranty: Backed by a Lifetime Perpetual Warranty – as long as you replace the filters, the machine is covered for life.
- Recognized as a Class II Medical Device by the FDA
- Two colours to choose from
—as advertised by Filter Queen Canada—